WE'VE GONE VIRTUAL!
Due to the restrictions related to the pandemic, we we will be hosting a virtual race... with a twist. Follow the steps below (if you are registered and prefer not to participate, you can request refund here)
1) Beginning on Saturday May 23rd and through May 30th our course will be marked (maps here).
2) Registrants (and those that wish to register still) may complete the race (on our specific courses) at any time between May 23rd - May 30th.
3) Participants must maintain appropriate distancing while running. Meaning, if you see someone on the start or finish line, please do not approach until it is clear. If you are out on the road and approach another, you must maintain distancing, even if that means stopping and stepping to the side, as you would on any other independent run in your community.
4) This is an independent run, and NOT a sanctioned event. No team scores, pacing or anything that would be misconstrued to make this a sanctioned event is allowed.
5) Upon completion, participants may submit their times here by May 31, 2020.
6) Participants who submit times by the May 31 deadline will receive a commemorative shirt in the mail. All proceeds remaining will then be donated to the Hunterdon Medical Center Foundation COVID fund
CLINTON TOWNSHIP COUNTRY RUN
15K • 5K • 1 Mile Fun Run • May 23-30, 2020
#JerseyStrong. We hope you will join us in celebrating our 18th year by participating in one of Clinton Township Country Run's three events and choosing a day out in the Country with us! Whether you walk, jog, run or RACE, there is something for everyone.
Choose the 1 mile, 5k or 15k through beautiful Hunterdon County, New Jersey, and hang out for Clinton Township Community day with kids games, food trucks, free concerts and a beer garden!